Allunga is an Aboriginal word for ‘Sun’ and well-suited to our name and location. Our site in Townsville is ideal for weathering tests: clear sunny days and moist dewy nights averaging more than 310 days of sunshine every year, and more than 8.7 hours of sunshine per day. Read more >>
- Durability testing and evaluation
- Weathering tests of all types
- Natural exposure testing
- Accelerated exposure testing
- Separate Mould (Fungal/Algal), Arid, and Marine/Littoral exposure sites.
- Corrosion and salt spray testing.
Laboratory Services Including:
Visual Assessments, Colour Changes, Gloss, DOI, Tensile Properties, etc
We test a wide range of materials including coatings, paints, plastics, rubbers, textiles and fibres, pigments, dye stuffs, resins, additives, UV-absorbers, decals, adhesives, building and packaging materials, composite materials, photo-voltaic materials and many more.
Time-lapse movie of accelerated testing